Sunday, January 10, 2010

Universal Studios New Year's Day 2010

For New Year's Day we went to Universal Studios, which I would highly recommend since no one even came to the park until the late afternoon. There was no line at several of the rides so it ended up being a good time to go. We also got our pictures with a lot of characters since there were no lines for pictures.

Mom in the background of this picture cracks me up



On the Simpsons ride (it is a virtual roller coaster that took over the Back to the Future ride):

With Conan O'Brien:
Waiting for the Lot Tram tour to start:
The set of The Grinch:
On the set of Psycho. There was a guy reenacting one of the scenes. I turned around since we were on the last tram car to see how long he would stay in character. He kept it up until I couldn't see him anymore. That is dedication.
On the set of War of the Worlds (the Tom Cruise one)
The hat pictures:

The Vin Diesel pictures:


Andreas snuggly in his stroller:

Erika's penguin was really excited to get a picture with her. I thought I was going to have to get the hose...

In front of the Philmoore Dentistry office at Universal:

No comments:

Post a Comment