I took a night tour of the city, which is where most of the pictures came from. Unfortunately, my camera (or the photographer) doesn't do very well at night, but here is what I got:
Thursday, January 28, 2010
Budapest, Hungary January 2010
I had a business trip to Budapest last week (Jan 16-22) that was the best of times and the worst of times. The food was probably the best I have ever had in Europe (which means I could probably live there), but it snowed the whole time we were there and I was stuck in so many meetings I was never able to get out and about during the day time. Plus it is hard to be away from such a cute baby and cute husband! It was a very nice city though and Saul, Andreas, and Grandpa Z had fun doing projects around the house and doing other boy activities (what happened to all of my ice cream and lunchmeat?!?).
I took a night tour of the city, which is where most of the pictures came from. Unfortunately, my camera (or the photographer) doesn't do very well at night, but here is what I got:
Mosaics at the natural hot springs (they supposedly had about 30 bath/hot springs there):





During the day -- the view from my hotel:

I took a night tour of the city, which is where most of the pictures came from. Unfortunately, my camera (or the photographer) doesn't do very well at night, but here is what I got:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gretchen u know why the food is so good in Budapest? It's b/c they are so Hungary!! HAHAHA. And I want to come squeeze your baby, what a cutie:)
ReplyDelete