Sunday, August 22, 2010

Tree Frog Sunday

So I have reached the conclusion that our house is a really amazing place. It is so universally regarded as awesome that it must be the destination vacation for every critter in the state. After our possum in the garage (which is gone now), today we were heading out to church and getting in the car when Saul said "Hey, there is a weird kind of frog trying to get into our garage." I went over and looked and saw the picture below. It was pretty cool looking so I looked it up and found out it was an American Green Tree Frog.
This was after last night Saul was attacked by a frog standing by Sam's front door. Saul felt so threatened he let the frog into Sam's house, but Sam was able to overcome and took the little guy back outside.




Here is a better picture of what it looked like (from Wikipedia):

No comments:

Post a Comment