Friday, November 6, 2009

Andreas is Here!

October 28, 2009 at 11:52am we finally met Andreas Asher Andaverde face to face. He is a beautiful healthy baby and his mom and dad couldn't be prouder. Most say he is Saul's mini-me, and I have to say that I agree. Check out the pictures!


We brought him home on Halloween:

Happy to be at home at last:One of his favorite positions -- what we call "phoning the operator":
This picture probably is the most like how he normally looks:

Notice the cleft in his chin -- it was one of the first things the nurses mentioned:And the amount of hair...With Grandpa Z (our hero):
One of his supermodel bathing moments:

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so happy that you guys set up a blog. He's a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am so happy that u guys started a blog! Keep the pics coming! I can't wait to meet him!!!

    ReplyDelete